DEFENSE AND SECURITY
Cyber Reconnaissance is a cyber vulnerability scanning tool developed to collect vulnerability data about all devices in the world that are connected to the internet and have an IP address and present it in a single interface. By informing you about the vulnerabilities in your systems, it prevents malicious people from causing permanent damage.
- Reconnaissance contains the contents of all popular vulnerability databases in the world in its own database.
- All IP addresses in the world are scanned in a specific database.
- Reconnaissance also has a search field in its interface. When you type the version or details about a device, matching results are displayed.
- The open ports on these IP addresses, the services connected to these ports and the versions running on these services are scanned to detect security vulnerabilities in these versions.
Opportunities offered by Cyber Reconnaissance:
Cyber Reconnaissance supports the complete elimination of vulnerabilities in your systems by performing tasks, mapping vulnerabilities, performing surface analysis for attacks, risk grading, infrastructure asset inventory creation and reporting. Cyber Reconnaissance offers ideal solutions for large-scale companies, holdings and institutions and organizations that have their own web systems.
With SIEM, you can detect attacks and their types in detail
When companies deal with malware, sometimes the solutions they use are inadequate, and sometimes threat prevention and antivirus systems fail to detect malicious code. SIEM collects (registers into logs) all a user's activity on the Internet regarding any security issue. These logs are interpreted and used to generate an alert when needed.
- SIEM detects all cyber security-related events by collecting data from networks. Institutional cybersecurity teams take action by taking advantage of these findings.
- An important feature that distinguishes SIEM from other security devices is the correlation created by the multiple rules it contains. It links many records by associating them.
- When SIEM is installed, 350 default correlations are loaded. Optionally, users can also type correlations.
- The feature that distinguishes SIEM from other similar products used on a global scale is that it can solve parsing, reporting, dashboard and correlation operations on a single server.
- With SIEM, you can automate actions and automatically block an attacker's IP address during off-hours attacks.
Opportunities offered by SIEM:
With its daily unlimited data collection and storage capabilities, SIEM protects you from potential threats and gives you the opportunity to take precautions. SIEM provides normalized, classified and enriched data with long-term data storage capacity. SIEM conducts a detailed incident investigation in a short time. You can quickly eliminate threats with automatic incident reporting, response, and corrective actions. SIEM also allows you to anticipate future risks. SIEM creates a common risk value for events and incidents by calculating values such as "presence, priority and reliability" according to its associations and sends notifications to security units according to these values. Thanks to SIEM, you can quickly perform all these operations within your own organization and under your control, without the need for any outside help.
Automate your protection against attackers with SOAR interventions
Tasks that can be performed without manpower in business processes allow an organization's employees to focus more on critical tasks and processes. Thanks to the SOAR product, routine tasks are automated, enabling employees to do their jobs more efficiently.
What SOAR offers:
Consisting of 6 key elements such as business intelligence, event management, contextual information, playbook automation, interactive research and collaboration, SOAR integrates seamlessly with all your security technologies. With "incident response", the third component of the SOAR tool, you can enable your security teams to collaborate, share information, and fully manage security incidents. SOAR takes your research to the next level and accelerates your business.
- Digitizing incident analysis, incident response procedures and organizations' workflows, SOAR automates all incident management tasks. It increases the efficiency of business processes as it automates repetitive and time-consuming tasks.
- SOAR also assists in the prioritization and execution of standard incident response activities by enabling the collection of data monitored by a security operations team.
- You can take action against the risks encountered with SOAR, implement defensive measures and shape the incident response process. SOAR takes action automatically, which reduces analysts' workload and allows them to focus more on critical issues.
A Deeper Look at Applications
In today's business world, most corporate activities use mobile devices. Therefore, the security of devices is critical for organizations. Developed to detect malicious software for mobile devices on both IOS and Android, Mobile Sandbox is the only application developed for this purpose in Turkey.
Possibilities offered by Mobile Sandbox:
Mobile Sandbox examines suspicious apps, extracts all their features, shows malicious activity and matches any app with similar objectionable behaviour before. In short, it takes action, considering every possibility that the malware could do. Large-scale companies, especially the defense industry, can use the Mobile Sandbox product. It is an ideal product, especially for institutions and organizations that allocate mobile devices to their employees.
- Sandbox is a virtual environment that imitates the mobile device user. It works on static and dynamic analysis.
- Without running any suspicious application or file coming to the mobile device, it performs static analysis of whether it is malicious by looking at the words, configuration files and source code in it.
- In dynamic analysis, the application is run on the Sandbox. When the application is run, situations such as where it connects, which files are tried to be downloaded, and whether camera access is demanded or messaging are analyzed.
Network Detection and Response
Detection of potential threats in organizations' network systems is key to taking preventive actions to prevent critical losses. Network Detection and Response (NDR), a next-generation technology developed by an expert engineering team, adds visibility to cyber-attacks that threaten your network systems, even in the most complex network environments.
Opportunities offered by NDR:
While the detection time for malware infiltrating systems is 150 days globally, the NDR solution reduces the detection time to just hours. NDR offers you a unique and valuable advantage, as every second that malware goes undetected can result in potential losses for your organization. Detection of threats within hours allows you to maximize the security of your systems
- Using machine learning, behavioral modelling and rule-based methods, NDR collects network traffic information in real-time and generates score-based alert reports for potential threats.
- These reports contain detailed information such as the most commonly used protocols, communication statistics per device and user, application traffic breakdown and instant bandwidth.
- NDR also offers integration with critical threat intelligence sources.
- Uses machine learning and deep learning methods to detect suspicious activity in the internal and external networks of organizations from any industry.
- Analyzes network surfing malware files and code snippets to detect suspicious activity and trigger preventative actions.